The Sanjay Anand Charitable Foundation (SACF) hospital in Patna (Bihar) is fully equipped with P&O, Orthopaedically handicapped surgery unit, Physiotherapy center with state of the art technique facility for P&O – Charitable unit and professional services.
The hospital also specializes in Prosthetic and Orthotic as well as corrective and innovative surgery for O.H. Group (Upper and lower extremities).
Specialized services are provided in:
- Hearing Impaired (Audiology)
- C.P. Clinic – Occupational Therapy
- Correction Surgery for OH group (upper and lower extremities)
- Innovative surgery/support aid for rehabilitation of CP cases
- Spinal Injury cases
- Cosmetic requirements in Prostheses and Orthotics
- Research oriented activities The hospital is equipped with the state of the art techniques and runs under the guidance of specialists.
The service we provide is free of any cost and is intended for those less fortunate and in need of special care. The SACF hospital sets up camps in Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal and Nepal. These camps conduct surveys in order to assess the need for artificial/prosthetic limbs and rehabilitation. Bharat Vikas Parishad and the government of Chhattisgarh sponsor many of these camps. The scope of our service is growing day by day.