Effective Date: Sunday, 20 February 2022
1. COPYRIGHT POLICY
- This website and all its content are a copyright© of The Sanjay Anand Charitable Foundation Inc (SACF). All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it, print it or store it on any other website or other forms of electronic retrieval systems.
- Subject to the express provisions of this notice:
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website, including but not limited to the content, slogans, images and other material on our website and are not to be used, reproduced, modified or distributed without the written consent of the Sanjay Anand Charitable Foundation; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website, including but not limited to the content, slogans, images and other material on our website is reserved and are not to be used, reproduced, modified or distributed without the written consent of the Sanjay Anand Charitable Foundation.
2. COPYRIGHT LICENCE
- You may:
- View pages from our website in a web browser;
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- Download application instruction manuals and other documents made available for download;
- Stream audio and video files from our website;
- Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for your personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- Show any material from our website in public;
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- Redistribute material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE
- You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
4. REPORT ABUSE
- If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
- You can let us know about any such material or activity by email or phone.
5. ENFORCEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
- We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
- If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs involved nationally and internationally.
- You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by writing to us by email or post, using the contact details published on the website.
- You may only link to us if you have the explicit written permission of the Sanjay Anand Charitable Foundation.