Prosthetic Limbs and Hearing Aids Donated
Despite the challenges posed by the ongoing pandemic, The Bharat Vikas Sanjay Anand Viklang (Disabled) Hospital and Research Centre continues to make a positive impact in the lives of those in need. Today, we are delighted to share the following services provided:
– Prosthetic limbs donated to three individuals, including a young girl without both her legs. These life-changing devices offer newfound mobility and independence, allowing individuals to embrace a world of new possibilities.
– A prosthetic arm was donated to a young girl, enabling her to engage in daily activities with greater ease and confidence. Our commitment to restoring abilities ensures that no disability becomes a barrier to leading a fulfilling life.
– Hearing aids were donated to those in need, allowing individuals to experience the joy of sound and reconnect with their loved ones. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to fully participate in the world around them.
– Our dedicated team conducted physiotherapy sessions, both with and without paraffin wax, to aid in the rehabilitation and recovery of individuals. Through personalized care and therapeutic techniques, we strive to enhance the quality of life for each patient.
– Neurotherapy was provided to six adults and children, addressing their specific needs, and promoting their overall well-being. Our comprehensive approach recognizes the importance of both physical and emotional health.
We kindly urge you to help us spread the word about The Bharat Vikas Sanjay Anand Viklang (Disabled) Hospital and Research Centre, as your support will enable us to extend our assistance to more individuals in need. Your generous donations allow us to continue our mission of helping the poor and the needy.
Together, we can create a world where every individual has the opportunity to live a life full of hope, joy, and endless possibilities. Please continue to donate generously and share our cause.